Pages

Translate

Sunday 16 December 2012

` hearts hearts hearts

 
... Oh this has been a fun week - I have been making hearts that will [potentially] become pins during memorial services at a Palliative Care Unit here in Melbourne. I say potentially because if the Crocherati lady who is coordinating this activity finds an alternate use for them it would still give me great joy to have been part of this.
 
Yes, I have prioritised something over my Krista block again this week - but have no remorse as there are one hundred little happy hearts in my arms.
 
Let me share some pictures with you ....
 
 
 
So many hearts they are falling out of the box ... I need to do some planning to squish them all in without tangling their little heart strings....
 
 
It starts with one bunch ... 
 
 
... and then another bunch comes along for the party ....
 
 
  ... and another ...
 
 
... and before you know it they have multiplied like little hearts who are left alone in a box with other little hearts.... lol!
 
 
... fun in a variety of colours ...
 
 
 
All the hearts in the mailing box, ready for a send off...
 
 
To be a fly on the wall when she opens that box I'll send it off tomorrow and even though its Christmas Australia Post won't let me down I'm sure she'll have it in a flash!
 
I have been making some heart pins for my Etsy shop and am so pleased that the little guys in the photos above will add some value to the Palliative Care services.
 
Well, that's my craft story this week - warm pixie smiles coming your way. xo

oOo
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful little hearts our "co-ordinator" will be surprised ;) - must get onto these too <3

    ReplyDelete